Wednesday, July 3, 2013

FULL RATCHET is here!

It's a very proud day for my family. My brother's new novel, FULL RATCHET, has been released! I read it in draft form, and I got one of the early ARCs so you can believe me when I tell you it's fantastic. My sister and I guarantee it. :)

And if you don't believe us, here's a few more folks weighing in:

"Over the top ... wild."-- The Wall Street Journal
"Action-packed and thrilling."-- Associated Press
"A no-holds-barred thriller."-- Boston Globe


Read more about Mike at his web site.

Here's an interview between me and my brother that ran on the Mulholland website a while back. Oh, and if you happen to be going to Thrillerfest, you can catch the two of us on the same panel! It's on Saturday at 1:00pm.

Tell you what, when the Big Guy was sorting out siblings, I got very lucky.