Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kiss of the Damned


KISS OF THE DAMNED - that's a great title, isn't it? I wish I'd thought of it. Oh, wait - I *did*! Or rather, not me, but the Italian publisher of BANISHED, my first young adult novel.

This is one of those great surprises that come along now and then in this business. For reasons too complex to go into (which is code for "I don't really get it") you sometimes don't know that your book is being published in another country until it's actually about to happen. Like, in this case...tomorrow. :)

Yes, if you're one of my Italian-speaking fans, tomorrow you can pick up IL BACIO DEI DANNATI, with this smashing new cover:



Sadly, the blurb didn't translate all that well. "Action, family drama, a poignant love story: the ingredients for a compelling novel there are not really any." 

No comments: