Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Target Thrills

Sunday morning dawned bright and early. I checked email while the coffee brewed, and my friend Stacey Jay had emailed me that I should check out the Target flyer. So I ran out to Whole Foods to get the papers (and, you know, a few vegan donuts) and...


Yesterday, my son and I stocked up since I'll be traveling this week. Yeah, yeah, I'm a terrible mom, there's enough sodium in those 4 bags to kill a moose...but hey, gotta support the local Target...

and here he is! My son T-wa. :) I wish I'd snagged that little shelf tag. I mean, *my name* on a Target weekly special card? swoon!

...and here's the display all fresh and pretty. Thrills!



5 comments:

Vicki Pettersson said...

Wow! So brilliant, Sophie! Congratulations - I'm so happy for you!

This Blonde's Life said...

How fun is that? I love that you took pictures. Congrats!

Dana Kaye said...

So cool! Can't wait to go to Target and see for myself!

Barbara Sissel said...

LOVE this, Sophie. I'm going to Target to see in person. I'm so thrilled for you. It's a wonderful book!!

Anonymous said...

I am in target right now with an autographed copy in my cart!