Wednesday, March 27, 2013

AFTERTIME Reissue Out Now!

I was so excited about Barbara's debut yesterday that I completely forgot that I too had a book birthday: the mass market re-issue of AFTERTIME, the first in my post-apocalyptic trilogy for Luna. I also just received advance copies of REBIRTH, which will be out next month.

Aren't they gorgeous?? * sigh *




I'm so delighted with them, I'm going to make you an offer: the first three people to buy copies of AFTERTIME and post or send me a picture of your receipt (or even better, you with the book!), I'll send you a signed copy of REBIRTH!

Read more about AFTERTIME - including reviews and an excerpt - here.

You can read about all the latest paranormal titles from Harlequin here.

I am in the process of getting the covers and links updated on my website, but in the meantime, the new versions can be found here and here.