Thursday, December 20, 2012

HORIZON - picked for B&N's Best Apocalyptic Fiction

I have been lucky enough to receive a number of really sterling reviews in my time, but this one is on another order entirely, and I just had to preserve it here, so I can look back on it in the future on those tough days when I'm feeling less than brilliant.

I think most authors would agree that the most satisfying feeling is when a reader "gets" you - when they respond to your work exactly as you'd hoped they would, riding the emotional wave that you unleashed when you started the first page. Paul Goat Allen has been that reader for me, and I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart.  Here's an excerpt from his post:

The Best Apocalyptic Fiction Releases of 2012




The Aftertime trilogy is Littlefield’s magnum opus – just a timeless, towering work of apocalyptic fiction.”


Read the full text here.

1 comment:

Louie said...

Was Horizon really the conclusion to the series? I've hoped that another installment was forth coming.