Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just a Few More Thread Reviews

I'm off to Bouchercon! As I type this, I am on hold with United waiting to see what delightful solution they come up with for my cancelled flight. Yay! Meanwhile, I thought I'd share a few more reviews for HANGING BY A THREAD:

"The story is written very well, and the details fall into place at just the right times...a great book for both mystery fans, and fans of paranormal books." - Unabridged Bookshelf

"This author has done a great job of combining a YA with all levels of romance, friendship, and the harshness of returning to a small town when you’ve tried so hard to leave it behind - with the ultimate chilling mystery that readers will never guess. Outstanding on all levels! - The Feathered Quill

"A great mix of suspense and mystery, and a little paranormal mysticism...will keep you turning pages past your bedtime!" - Cat's Thoughts

No comments: