Wednesday, October 10, 2012

BLOOD BOND Cover Reveal & More!

Next month, on November 20th, the first book in my new mystery series featuring Pakistani-American detective Joe Bashir will hit the electronic shelves.

BLOOD BOND is my first book with Pocket Star and my first project with editor Abby Zidle and I couldn't be more delighted on all counts.

I've got great news for readers, reviewers, and anyone who's watching their book budget:


  • Readers can check out an excerpt on my web site - read the first chapter!
  • Reviewers and bloggers can request a free advance reading copy at Edelweiss - click here!
  • The book will be offered at $1.99 at first. Not sure how long that will last, so I hope you take advantage of the savings! You can pre-order now from all the usual suspects...

2 comments:

Debi Murray said...

After reading the Joe Bashir short story in the GUNS AND ROSES anthology, I am pumped that you decided to expand his world into a series. Yay!

Tez Miller said...

Finished reading this last night (via Edelweiss), and really enjoyed it. I adore Joe :-)