Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Book...New Site

Today marks the release of my new young adult thriller, HANGING BY A THREAD. You can read about the book here, but I thought it would be fun to share the dedication and acknowledgements, below.

You may also have noticed that my blog and web site have a whole new look today. That comes courtesy of my long-time web designer, Maddee James of xuni.com.  I am so delighted with the design Maddee has created! I truly think there is no more gifted designer in the business - and those of us who are Maddee's clients also know that she and her team (including friend Jen Forbus) are beyond professional.

(For a fun distraction, pour yourself a cup of coffee and check out some of the sites Maddee's created here.)


DEDICATION

For Barbara Poelle
I couldn’t do it without you – and even if I could, it wouldn’t be any fun

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

With many thanks to my editor, Krista Vitola, for turning a lump of ideas into a story, and then polishing it to a shine. Thank you, dear family, for carrying on splendidly through one crisis after another so that I could finish my work. My friends: you’re everything to me, never more than this last year.

And thank you to Maddee James, web maven and so much more - I can never appreciate you enough.

2 comments:

Maddee James said...

You are so welcome my friend! SO glad you like it!
:)
m

web design Bangalore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.