Thursday, July 5, 2012

Props to Pals

I was getting caught up with my review reading and realized that many friends have had recent releases and I have failed to remark on their good news. Here's a partial list. I know I'm leaving tons of people off and I'm so sorry, y'all - mostly I just want to say that I'm proud of each and every one of you for getting your good work out there.

Juliet Blackwell, my intrepid sidekick (actually I think I'm *her* sidekick) is climbing the charts with her latest, IN A WITCH'S WARDROBE

Agency pals - we're a tight bunch over at Irene Goodman Literary!
Kris Kennedy's DECEPTION and Jen Haymore's PLEASURES OF A TEMPTED LADY (RT gave them *both* 4 1/2 stars!)
Heather Snow's second, SWEET DECEPTION (RT calls Heather's heroine brilliant and intriguing)

The awesome, awesome awesome Megan Abbott has DARE ME out. This book is based on a short story that I read years ago. It was incredible and I can't wait to read the book.



My old MurderSheWrites sister, Lorelei James, is tearing it up as usual with ONE NIGHT RODEO. PW takes note of the "sizzling chemistry"!

Local SF-RWAfriend Carol Culver has the second Pie Shop Mystery out: NEVER SAY PIE - PW liked it and called her characters charming

Occasional roommates - Victoria Laurie - LETHAL OUTLOOK and Robin D. Owens - HEART SECRET

No comments: