Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day Three - Welcome Spring

For a few weeks my summer-clothes box has been spilling all over my tiny bedroom. For those of you not familiar with glorious Northern California, we have surprisingly cool springs marked by the occasional warm day. So from March through May you have to be ready for either, which wreaks havoc on a gal's closet - especially if it's on the smallish size, as mine is.

On a related note, a couple of my friends have worked hard at paring down lately, and I've been hankering to follow suit. I think most of us have too much stuff - I know I do, anyway. More than I can wear, more than I can use.

So today I made the big switch: winter things packed, summer things hung. And I allowed only what fit, even on the shoe rack (and the High Shelf of High Heels, of course). Everything else must find new homes. I feel virtuous!


No comments: