Friday, May 11, 2012

Day Nine: Orderly

I'm on a brief break between finishing STONES and beginning my sparkly new project on Monday. I'm catching up on lots of miscellaneous things, but today I got to thinking it was time for the office cleanup that usually takes place between books. Nothing major - just tossing stuff that "timed out" (sadly that's how I handle much of what's on the to-do list lately) and putting everything back where it goes. And oh...that sewing project I foolishly thought I'd have time for? No. I caught up on the mending (I am part of the .00001% of people who still patch holes in jeans, hem skirts, etc.) and packed it all back up.

Here's the Before and After:



1 comment:

Sophie Littlefield said...

thanks so much for the encouragement, you guys! youre absolutley right.will let you know what they say when i go in!