Tuesday, December 20, 2011

End-of-Year Review Love

Starting sometime in December, bloggers and reviewers release their lists of favorite reads of the year. I'm thrilled that a number of my books are popping up on lists here and there. Thanks to all readers who take time to share their thoughts with the community.

Paul Goat Allen, reviewing for Barnes&Noble, put AFTERTIME on his Top Zombie Reads of 2011 list. Actually, he named it #1. Blush. Happy blush.

Tina, of Tina's Book Reviews, put AFTERTIME on her top reads list, but I especially love the name of the award she gave it: The "I Had No Idea I Would Love This So" award :)

Jen, at Red Hot Books, chose REBIRTH on her favorite reads list. Thanks, Jen!

Janet at the Rocky River Public Library put A BAD DAY FOR SCANDAL on her top ten reads of 2011.

A BAD DAY FOR SORRY is on Amy's Best "New To Us" in 2011 list - thanks to the Wake Forest, NC library system.

2 comments:

Tez Miller said...

P.S. Your upcoming YA novel HANGING BY A THREAD is now available for pre-order on Amazon ;-)

Sophie Littlefield said...

Thanks Tez - I didn't know it was there! How fun :)