Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winner: Heather E.!

I just had Junior help me draw a winner for my writing book collection, and it's Heather E.! Heather, I don't have a way to reach you via email so I really hope you see this. I'll give it a week before drawing another winner - the books are all boxed and taped up and ready to go!

Thanks to everyone else for participating. I loved reading all the comments about your favorite how-to books and manuals.

I always feel like a blog post should have a photo to keep it interesting, so here, for no good reason, are a couple of photos of gifts I recently received. How great is it to be me - my friends keep me well supplied with zombie paraphernalia!

Zombie cookie cutter from Rebecca

Zombie mug from Gigi

2 comments:

M.E. Anders said...

Congrats to Heather! I hope she responds, so you can send her this ideal writing collection. I go through phases of book gifting whenever I move, too. :)

hre1994 said...

Hello Sophie- Heather E here. I am new to this whole blogging world. My email is egtvedt94@aol.com. I AM SO EXCITED about winning your reference books. Please let me know if there is another way I should contact you or what other info you need from me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!