Thursday, October 6, 2011

ComicCon Update: Zombie Day!


This is so cool! If you happen to be at ComicCon, definitely stop by the Harlequin booth on Friday, when you can get "zombified" by makeup artist Edward O’Rourke. I'm not really sure what that entails but I KNOW I am ridiculously jealous of everyone who gets to do it. To the right is an example of what Edward can do!

I can't say for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if you might be able to get one of those stickers like the one I put on my car, the one everyone has been emailing me about. I get it - you covet my sticker!

From Harlequin's news post:

This is our first time at the illustrious comic book and sci-fi convention and we couldn’t be more thrilled about it. There are definitely some self-described nerds on the Internet and Digital team and they’ll be presenting the finest of Harlequin and Carina Press’s series to delight the fans. Stop by booth #2021 and enter to win a Kobo eReader Touch Edition and a library of 50 free eBooks from Carina Press! We’ve got loads of things happening throughout the weekend, too. In homage to Sophie Littlefield’s Aftertime series, Friday is zombie day. Come by the booth and be “zombified” by makeup artist Edward O’Rourke. Come back on Saturday to meet author C.E. Murphy who will be signing in the booth from 11-12. And don’t miss Julie Kagawa who will be signing from 2-4 pm. Follow @HarlequinBooks and @CarinaPress for news. See you there!

No comments: