Wednesday, August 31, 2011

All three Stellas - out on audiobook versions!


So pleased to announce that all of the Stella Hardesty mysteries are now available as audiobooks! Click any of the following to find them at audible.com:

A BAD DAY FOR SORRY
A BAD DAY FOR PRETTY
A BAD DAY FOR SCANDAL

The folks at St. Martin's and Audible have found smart, sassy, irresistible women to read the books. A BAD DAY FOR SCANDAL bears the voice of the incomparable Barbara Rosenblat, with whom I've had the pleasure of corresponding. She is a kick, truly one of "our girls," if you know what I mean. I've not yet met Kym Dakin, but she too nails the spirit of Stella.

Barbara Rosenblat



If you're an audiobook fan, I hope you'll consider giving these a whirl. Audible lets you listen to a sample for free, which is a feature I appreciate - because it's so disappointing to buy an audiobook only to discover that the voice doesn't match the story or characters. Luckily for me, I have no worries on that score!

1 comment:

M.E. said...

Definitely an audiobook fan! Excited that the Stellas are now available in that format. :)