Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ARC winners! - - and, I *still* heart NY

Hey y'all - - thanks to everyone who voted on my AFTERTIME covers. I think HORIZON came out as the favorite, but I appreciate *all* the positive feedback and will be sure to pass it along to the amazing art team.

The winners of the advance review copies, chosen by random number site, are JOSH P, NoraA, and Vickie. Would you guys please email me at sophie@sophielittlefield.com with your snail addresses so I can put a signed copy of REBIRTH in the mail to you? It may be next week before I get them sent because I'm out of town at....

Thrillerfest! Landed early enough today to enjoy a long stroll around NYC. I just can't get enough of this city. Besides my curious yet heartfelt love of the JFKAirTrain...

one of the best ways i know to spend five bucks

I find this view of Queens (sorry, couldn't capture the Queensboro bridge thru the chain link...ahem) to be quite intoxicating...

not exactly in all the tourist brochures, surprisingly

and the view from my hotel is quite ritzy, considering it's me and all. (Seriously, there was this one time...oh, never mind. Suffice it to say I would have slept with a gun under my pillow. If I'd a had a gun. Or a pillow.)



And you'll be happy to know that I found a more-than-decent burger tonight so I got the red meat thing covered.

OK, tomorrow my super-agent Barbara and I are teaching "Creating Emotional Depth" at 11:00 during CraftFest. And my brother arrives too! Come find us in the bar? I just know you're gonna love us. :)

4 comments:

Janet Reid said...

I'm pretty sure that's not the airtrain platform. I'm pretty sure that's the subway! Don't get lost out there Sophie! I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Sophie Littlefield said...

damn, busted! :) Janet, i forgot to take the picture of the airtrain so i cheated. will i see you this week????

Janet Reid said...

yes you will!

Vickie said...

Thank you!! Just sent my email with my info. Thanks for having the contest.