Monday, April 25, 2011

SORRY....for a *steal*!

I'm head down these days, working madly to finish up the third in my AFTERTIME series, but I just got a bit of news that's too fantastic not to share:

The folks at St. Martins have decided to do a little promotion to celebrate the third book in my Stella Hardesty series. So for a month before the release of A BAD DAY FOR SCANDAL, they are going to be selling the e-book version of the tale that started it all for the tiny price of $2.99!

Yup that's right...From May 11th until June 21st, people will be able to buy A BAD DAY FOR SORRY for under three bucks. I'm hoping this might bring a few more folks into the Stella fold. If you know anyone who's been kinda-sorta thinking of giving the series a try, now might be a good time...

Here's a picture of me at my very first ever signing. I was so excited that day. It was at the RWA convention in the summer of 2009 in Washington DC, and I showed up early to...well, to be nervous. Guess who also got there early? Cherry Adair, and she was terrific. She made me laugh, right after I cried because I was holding my book in my hands for the very first time. The next person I met was Sheila Roberts, who's been a friend ever since.

2 comments:

Jen (Devourer of Books) said...

Have you heard any more about the specifics? I couldn't find it anywhere for $2.99 until the 18th or so, and I've still only found it on Amazon, not on B&N or Google ebooks. The person behind the Minotaur twitter account seems to think it is coming, but also does not seem to have a date so I can actually be sure to remember to check.

Jen (Devourer of Books) said...

Never mind! It still isn't on Google ebooks that I can tell, but it IS available from B&N now.