Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BANISHED news!

I've been so caught up in AFTERTIME lately that I've been a little remiss in reporting in on my young adult series, and I have some news to share.

First of all, I was very pleased to find out that BANISHED has gone into a second hardcover printing!

(For those of you who are waiting for the trade paperback edition, it'll be available in mid-September - a month before the sequel, UNFORSAKEN, comes out .)

Meanwhile, I'm working on a brand new young adult project for Delacorte, with a new editor, Krista Vitola. Actually, Krista's not entirely new to me - we worked together when my wonderful BANISHED editor, Stephanie Elliott, was out on leave last year. I'm very excited to be starting a new venture with Krista! Look for our first book together to come out in 2012.

4 comments:

Pop Culture Nerd said...

That's fantastic news, Sophie! Congrats! So, this means you'll have 93 books out in 2012?

Janet Reid said...

Maybe I should buy another copy so I have one for each printing!

Lesli Muir Lytle said...

Big SORRY fan here.
Didn't know about the YAs.
Congratulations and Yay!

Sophie Littlefield said...

thanks you guys! :) PCN, you make me laugh.Maybe one of my book outings will take me south again. JR, I think that buying even one of my books makes you a heroine. and Lesli- so pleased you liked SORRY!