Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's Dog Up To These Days, You Ask?

Well, she's been eating my office trash can. You'd think she was chewing off pieces and spitting them out in the house or yard, but I swear she's ingesting them because I never find the bits anywhere. (This is the Dog with the titanium stomach, so anything is possible.)



Also, she got a new toy. Teddy Moose. She likes to nap with it.



Posting cute pet pictures might be a new low for me but that's all I got - too giddy for the launch of AFTERTIME in a couple of days to manage much else!

7 comments:

Jonathan Hayes said...

God, I wish my cats would do something post-able!

Rachael Herron said...

I *love* that pic of her and the trash can. You have an amazing dog, truly. Clementine sends a bark of solidarity.

Tez Miller said...

I've heard of dogs eating trash, but not the actual CAN. Your dog may be special. Or just very, desperately hungry ;-)

Allyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. J. Larrieu said...

Oh, she's so unbearably cute!

I had a dog once that liked to shred up aluminum cans. She would try to eat them if we didn't catch her doing it and take them away.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Peeler said...

I love that her face says, "I have no idea who ate this trash can," even though she's standing right above it, clearly eating the trash can. ADORABLE!

And I can't wait for you to join our ranks as a UF author!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Want do a guest something-or other at my site? I can do a contest!