Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Stealing Souls Tour!


Hey you guys, did I mention that my week-long adventure with my friend J.T. Ellison has an actual name? Yup, the Stealing Souls Tour kicks off on Monday, and begins our week-long road trip from Nashville through Georgia and Mississippi and back to Tennessee (click here for locations and times).

If you aren't familiar with J.T.'s top-notch thrillers, this is a perfect time to get acquainted - her new book featuring Nashville homicide detective Taylor Jackson, SO CLOSE THE HAND OF DEATH, is a top pick from Romantic Times!

The following week I'll be headed to Phoenix and Tucson, where Juliet Blackwell and I will be addressing the Pen Writers, visiting with the Glendale Library and our friend Lesa Holstine, and attending the Tucson Festival of Books, where we're doing several workshops and panels and signing with some of our favorite booksellers and fellow writers. Check the schedule for specifics.

I do hope I'll be seeing some of you along the way!

No comments: