Monday, June 1, 2009

PensFatales

Did I mention I am part of a new group blog? The best part is that all of these women are my friends, and they've made the process more fun than it ought to be.

Yesterday we had a work day here. The energy was great. We made pots and pots of coffee. People brought exquisite pastries from the city, organic cherries...

Adrienne brought cheetos. Man, I love you, Adrienne.

<-- me and Adrienne




Rachael and Julie actually finished books while they were here. There's some powerful juju there...probably better than drinking the blood of a bear or something, being around those two when they typed THE END.

I finally got moving again on the abandoned book. (Three words...marxist male prostitutes.)

Anyway, if you want to see what my tribe looks like:



MARTHA

LISA

RACHAEL

JULIE AND GIGI

1 comment:

Martha Flynn said...

dude you and adrienne look like you could be related!